Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Prototec

 Today I did a prototec in 4:29 and that is my lowest Now I have to do more things for learning. I ONLY got one wrong in the division which I didn't really know so yeah I did good. I have a question...? Um, if you ever did prototec what score did you get Mine was good. I did good I think next time I will do stage six. I am trying to do like maybe 3:?? So I can get better I was nearly in the 3 minutes mark but I was doing it a little to slow for that. I wasn't That slow I did do some of the ones I couldn't think of but it was really easy for some bits for Me, Um, I will stop talking and show you it now Here...! (Sorry I had to put the certificate because It wouldn't work for the other one) (Miss Waho)










1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ema-Leigh.
    Thanks for the message. Next time, do Stage 5 again and see me before you try and screenshot the actual questions and answers so I can see which ones we need to work on. After that, I think you will be ready for Stage 6.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question