Pages

Thursday 12 December 2019

Activity 1: Leading the Charge

Today I am doing this and this what I am doing with the people that are doing the Summer Learning Journey this is such fun. First, we had to do this down there then we are going to start doing the rest at school it starts December the sixteenth hopefully I win something I hope I might get the Chromebook because I need a new one because I want a new one for school and then one for home which I'll use ONLY for home, not school I´ll only use the school one for school ONLy okay here it is bye see you next time hopefully you like it!
Activity 1: Leading the Charge on Biteable.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Ema-Leigh!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts over the summer. It's so great to see that you've made a start on the teaser week activities - well done! :)

    Wouldn't it be awesome if your really could be the principal for the week? You've come up with some really cool ideas; I'm sure lots of people would want to come to your school. :)
    I really like the swimming pool and hydro-slide idea - that would be perfect for summer. When you say "fun stuff", do you mean games? What kinds of things would you do?

    Keep up the great blogging and remember, the Summer Learning Journey officially starts on Monday so check out the website then and have a go at the activities then.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question