Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Slj Art coloring

 Hello, I and my friends but I don't know about ours are doing the Slj/ Summer learning journey. I am doing the first task which is easy but it is coloring in a picture from this Link check it out if you will wish. You can do cool amazing coloring in which I think is very cool. I would probably recommend doing it on a phone/tablet because on a Chromebook they are pretty hard. I did juicy cut watermelon I used different colors to be unique and to be different from the other but if you're seeing this and you want to copy add it in your comment I will say yes or no doesn't matter. I feel like you could do it on a Chromebook but It would be hard for some but if you think your up for a challenge do it if you are like a really good person with Chromebooks I don't think it would be a really good challenge but if you just got it um, take a chance. I think it is hard for me even if I'm good at a Chromebook. this is my coloring in! and the one that is the original. the top is mine and the bottom the original.






1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ema-Leigh,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What juicy watermelons you’ve painted! They look so original, and I love how you’ve contrasted the bright turquoise with the brown. What made you choose this colour combination?

    I love eating watermelon, it’s one of my favourite fruits! Well, that and strawberries! What’re your favourite fruits?

    Good job on starting the Summer Learning Journey, I look forward to seeing all your future blog posts! What activities are you most excited for?

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question