Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Trip to Tūmahana

 Trip to Tūmahana 


Hello! On Monday the 29th of March 2021 I and Takitini hub went to the Tūmahana. It was at the Christchurch town hall. There was Acropatecs and There was a storyteller in this purple suit. In the beginning, he was going up this white silk sheet he was just chilling sitting there telling us some of the stories. The actors were dancing to tell the story. The lights on the roof were shining so bright a blind person could tell that they were there and how much was there. There were about 13 people acting it and the CSO was there in the background. They were also doing the music in the mood that the actors were in so it felt like it was happening right now at the moment. 


Refection: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question