Pages

Saturday 21 August 2021

What I have been doing in lockdown

 kia ora, I am been in lockdown since Tuesday the 17th of August. I have been at my Nana's since Friday the 20th of august. Before I got here I was at my Mum's and before we were in lockdown my cousin was over so she had to stay at my house. I and my cousin Oceania played outside I went on my skateboard in the driveway, she was talking to me while sitting down on a chair. My mum went to the shop when we found out we might be going into lockdown so she can get stuff before it all ran out. We had to stay in our bubble so I didn't go to the park like I normally do. So I had to find something fun to do. I made playdough, played on my skateboard, ate a lot of snakes, and talked to friends on calls and text. 

Well, I have to get going bye hope you like my next post which will also be about the lockdown.

What have you been doing during lockdown?

I think this post is boring and could do better like adding pictures please give me ideas for a post.

From Myself.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ema-Leigh,
    I wish I could see some pictures of the things you described. What did you make out of the playdough? Did you make it coloured?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We coloured them Pink, Blue, and green!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Ema-Leigh.
    I like that you posted to your blog about the start of lockdown. There are plenty of things that you could be working on and posting also. Maybe one day, when you can, you could have a blog marathon and post lots of the things that you haven't got around to posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ema-leigh, I would of loved to of seen pictures of these activities, maybe you could of done a bio about your cousin Oceania. Given that we are going back to school, it would be cool to see some other blog's about Lockdown/and or your school activities. What do you think? Stay awesome and be kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it is payton here in your class this is a nice lockdown lift next time
    can we see some of the staf what you have done i lockdown
    this is so nice to see your lockdown lift

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question