Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

Lockdown Prison

 Lockdown Life:

It was sad in lockdown but we got to come back to school so it isn't that bad now.  At school, we did a chart lockdown reflection. We have been working on it for only today but, it was only small so it was really quick and easy to do. I enjoyed doing it because there were a lot of things to choose from. 



Sources: I got it from myself but the doc was from my teacher Miss Waho.

Reflection: I learnt from this that lockdown there was a lot to do in lockdown. 

Question: What did you think of lockdown?

Well bye check out my next post!

3 comments:

  1. Mālō e lelei Ema-Leigh.
    Thank you for posting this and for being so thoughtful in your reflection around the positives, negatives and interesting parts of lockdown.
    I also realised that not many people were outside. I regret not watching any Netflix.
    I thought lockdown was ok. I was kept busy and didn't mind sleeping late.
    Great work on your post Ema-Leigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also thought your post title was funny. It was like we were a bit trapped.

      Delete
    2. Hello Miss Waho!,
      Your Welcome!
      Yea I think that too. Well you could in the holidays?
      Yea I think everyone was sleeping late too!
      Thanks for commenting and Thanks for the feedback and feedforward

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question