Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

My favorite food

My favorite foods are Mcdonalds and Bk\ Burger King. My Mum’s favorite food is pavlova. I don’t like pavlova my sister doe’s. My sister’s favorite food is everything she likes. When my family has pavlova I have ice-cream or an apple and banana. My sister gets annoyed at Me because I have ice-cream. She says I want ICE-CREAM I say NO. Mum gos and gets it with my aunty Tegan. Mum sometimes doesn't have ice-cream if she doesn't I have a ice-block. Mum sometimes gives Eve-vee my little Sister ice-cream.  We have pavlova when Mum wants it or Christmas or Birthdays if I want it for my Birthday. My Mum makes it when she wants or just gets it for Pak in save i don’t know witch one. It is by Grenville street ten minutes away My family at my Dads house doesn't have it. Well maybe if I’m not there. At Mcdonalds I have a big mac Chips and Nuggets. At Bk/Burger king i get a big Burger Chips and a Fizi or Frozen Drink. My family still sometimes has pavlova there in Australia. When My Family has bk/burger king we always get a lot of food from there because I have a lot of people in my family. This is a recipe for pavlova



                                                                        1. 4 egg whites.
                                                              2. 1 1/4 cups (275g) caster sugar.
                                                              3. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
                                                              4. 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
                                                              5. 2 teaspoons cornflour.
                                                              6. 500ml thickened cream.
                                                              7. 6 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced.
                                                              8. 1/2 cup blueberries.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question