Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

My achievement

The achievement that I did was writing two pages on a doc on a Chromebook at home. I was bored and didn't know what to do because my sister was in bed asleep. The other one that I did when I was a year three at yalhurst school in my book I wrote five pages about the time I went ice skating with my dad and my step sisters. 

My thing to work on at school is to improve more math and reading to a higher level. Then after I will try to get smarter then my dad or my stepsister Kirsty in Miss Wahos class she is a year six she is going to leave the school year but my sister is coming.

3 comments:

  1. hi my name is Ethan i i like the dimond facts are hope u had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it's Kareem,
    I like how you explained what you are proud of, two pages on Google Docs is quite hard to do if your text size is 12. Next time you can put what you want to work on next time or put an image.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question