Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Cybersmart Animal Creation

Last week I and my class did this. it is this Cybersmart thing. I did my animal that was my favorite one that I like the most so this is mine. just saying we have a sister the exact same is her they are twins. the day I saw this one after we got the other one I was trying, to get her out of thee because I thought it was the sister Luna, I was terrified when I saw Luna I screamed. then my aunt told me that it was its sister. I was so happy and confused. Then I went to pat Luna then she was gone but then I found, her in the bunnys play area in the bunnies tunnel. I was laughing my head off and my sister. Okay bye guys hope you enjoy my work BYE.


Hermione
My best friend


Age: 1-year-old
Sex: Female
Weight: 21 pounds
Breed: Siberbrian                       

PERSONALITY

She likes to hide from everyone in the house. When you go into the bedroom that she is in she will run out when you go into there. She likes to get pats and likes the bunny.

ABOUT THE OWNER

21-years-old. She has a lot more animals. Has an ex-boyfriend.

Favorite food:
Cat treats & cat cookies\food


PERSONALITY

She likes to hide from everyone in the house. When you go into the bedroom that she is in she will run out when you go into there. She likes to get pats and likes the bunny.
.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ema-leigh, It's Venice from Hornby Primary School in Room 7. Your best friend is so cute. It's good that you made an introduction of Hermione. I think you could work rereading some of your sentences. Did you ask the owner if you could have that personal information shared on your blog. Anyways other than that this blog post is amazing. You put a lot of information in this blog post and that actually a great effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Venice I did ask the owner if I can put that information on there

      Delete
  2. Hi Emma-leigh! its me Soso! I liked the way you had LITERALLY HAVE THE CUTEST CAT IN THE WORLD. (accept for my cat with wings called feather) This post reminded me of my neighbours cat. when did you make this post? anyway, cya in class!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question