Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

About Me Biteable

I have done this in my free time so hopefully, you guys\girls loved\liked this. I'll seriously make a Bitable of Gacha Life. I love it I watch it 24\7 It is so entertaining. You  guys\girls should search it up on youtube. I did this because I am stuck in a house for 4 weeks all day. It is so boring at least I can text my friends and go on my blog to reply to comments as quickly as I can see you guys\girls next time probably soon bbbyyyeee!?
About me on Biteable.

3 comments:

  1. Ema- leigh what a great biteable.I hope you get 28 comments.🙂#noschool looks like thats happening. You have a wonderful life with a very large family and a great amount of pets.Can you alter the speed of the biteable it went fast at one point.Keep up the great work.Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ema-Leigh.
    This is the second biteable I have seen today and I quite like them. I have been using Powtoon and I couldn't figure out how to slow the slide transitions down. I wonder if we need the upgraded version. Have you used Powtoon before? I might try a Biteable and see if there is much difference.
    You could also post about your learning which would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ema-Leigh and that was amazing and also keep the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question