Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2021

!Song Maker!

 Kia Ora, This day for literacy we have done an activity off Spring Learning Journey ( Slj). We got the inspiration from the site that we use for learning anywhere. (Here's the Link to the site I use for my learning). I had to do a song that would be good for a car ride. A long or short car ride. I used Song Maker for this learning D.L.O. I made this with my own imagination. 


My Work!!

You can press on this link to see my work and hopefully listen to it!


Reflection: I found it really hard to find a good rhythm.

Question: Have you ever made something on Song Maker?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ema-Leigh
    I Love the fact that your learning is great and improving.
    I couldn't get to hear your song which was a shame but its fine.
    Next Step: maybe focus on your work instead of just decorating
    Great JOb Ema

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question