Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Awesome things about Mariana trench

This week and last week I and my literacy class are learning about Mariana Trench. When the day came to do it I did mine on a slide we got to choose between a slide or a doc. I chose the slide because then I can put stuff in there like my story and all of that stuff. Then before I did a slide I did this thing called a venngage. I did some of my work on there but I didn't get to put everything on it. So I did it on a slide then I put my venngage on my slide so then you guys can see. Then I did the rest now I'm doing this and I love doing these things at school I love learning new things. Bye, guys hope you enjoy the slide bye.



This is the venngage that I told you I did. I don't think I did that good on it. Some of my work is on this instead of on my slide. I don't know my questions or other stuff like that are not that bad and, kinda not good. some of the stuff on here a basically all of my must-do stuff. If you did this would you do better than mine or not write in you comment yes or no? would you do the same as me or do a different one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question