Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

My Shadow

                         The Connect I Made To The Title Is

Fri. 18. Sep.

He has his own Shadow so he has to have it Every-Where and I mean Every-where. When It is not sunny sometimes you will have a faint one but sometimes you will have no Shadow it depends on what whether it is.

The Rhyming of the poem Is AABB, AABB, AABB, AABB in Every Stanza. In the first stanza, there is a simile And personification. There is also A lot of Rhyming in all of them. In the second Stanza, there is Personification and Simile. The two last ones are the same as the rest.

Examples:
He likes to grow = Personification
He is very, Ver like me from the heels up to the head = Simile
But my lazy little shadow, like an arrant sleepy-head =simile
Was fast asleep in bed = Personification 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question