Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Visual Language

Visual Language Learning

 Today I and My class used visual Language. So I made a horizontal line and Put an x in it. So when We did that. We put squares around it so We can use them in that. Then we put lines from the squares to the x then We were Done! Um, then We got to color it in so we did that. Now like I'm doing right now I'm putting it on my blog. It was fun but hopefully, you could make your own and do it better than me Um, so I sort of can't put it on my blog right now okay bye guys. Oh, wait! One Thing I have a Question How do you like mine when I put it up? Umm, I'll make it more Interesting later bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question