Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

#Beavers#

I and My reading class have been doing this slide. Here is the one I have made. I have put all my effort into this so here it is for you guys to look at. Hopefully, you will leave a comment for me to read then reply to you. you can check out My good or bad work. Here is the one I finished and there is a link in my slide so you can check out my Mammals slide. I have also finished my Activities on my slide even though I have just started it. I also might add to this over time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ema! Maybe next time you could change the colour of the words so i can read it. anyway other than that i think this is very interesting! because beavers are like otters and i like otters! anyway cya later!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question