Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Mammals

I and My reading class have been doing this slide. We have started a new one but here is the one I have made. I have put all my effort into this so here it is for you guys to look at. Hopefully, you will leave a comment for me to read then reply to you. you can check out the beavers slide of my other slide but here is the one I finished and there is a link in my slide so you can check out my Beavers. I have also finished my beavers slide even though I have just started it. I also might add to this over time.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Ema-leigh! I love this slide. I also like Koalas, pandas, kangaroos, cats, and dogs! Thanks for teaching me about mammals! Maybe next time you could write about the other mammals too. bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question