Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Pro Positive Attitude By Me Obviously

 Pro Positive Attitude By Me Obviously 

Talofa Lava, everyone today my class and I have been learning about positive attitudes and what to say. I have edited my google drawing about what to say, My teacher, Miss Waho has given us this google drawing to add what we think would sound positive and helpful when we are giving up on ourselves. So not only I have done this but my whole class has done it too. Before we did this we put down some ideas on the shared one so we can get ideas or copy only one though. We did this because our value of the week this week is to show a positive attitude. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜πŸ˜

Here it is: πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹




Reflection: I feel like this is a good way for a student like me. To look at this and think positively about their work and hopefully continue their work how they think they want it.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜š

Question: Have you ever doubted your work or have you doubted yourself?πŸ€¨πŸ€”πŸ§





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question