Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

My Fabulous Fable I made!

My Fable I Made In Literacy


kia ora people and welcome to my fabulous blog post!. My literacy class and I have been learning about fables so much we understand how to make one well I need a little bit of help but not lots. I made one about Horse, Llama, and Piggy. It is about doing the right thing at the right time because it could turn into a disaster. My Literacy teacher Mrs. Raisin shared the slide with us so we can do it we had to do two fables I have done another one before this one go check it out. I'll explain what it is and more in that blog post. I'll show you this one in this blog post so you can see what I've done on my fable and how I've improved. Hope you enjoy see ya next time.


Here is my Fable:


Piggy gave Llama a note and told him to “ Be careful with it!”. Llama didn’t want to give it to Horse yet because he was drinking water from the pond. He was really thirsting because Horse lived a long way away.

The wind blew the note out of under Llama’s hoof. Llama didn’t notice until he got up and trotted off. He whispered, “ Oh no I have to find it Piggy Bellowed be careful with it Piggy is going to get angry”.

He remembers he had it and couldn't find it. Then he ran back to Piggy. Piggy got angry and stormed off to go find Horse to go tell her by herself. Snapped and

bellowed to herself “ ugh why would you do that it was important”.

Before Piggy could tell Horse what was on the note horse already found it. On the note, it told, “ you look good today Horse. From Piggy”.

“ Oh, you have already seen the note Horse” Nervously Piggy. “ Um, thanks for saying that you do to Piggy” stuttered Horse. Llama came running back and found them talking. 

Llama didn’t get trusted with notes until he could show he could be trusted with other stuff. He would lose them or forget them. Next time do the right thing at the right time and you will be trusted more.


Reflection: I really liked this and hope to do it again someday but it took me all week and needed some help.


Question: Have you needed help with something you thought you already know but forgot how?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question