Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

Report of Reptiles

 

REPORT OF REPTILES 

Talofa Everyone hopes you are having a good day/night. My literacy class and I have made these slides of a reptile report and had to answer the question from on the doc that our teacher right now for shared us it. It is about reptiles and it had to be done by the end of this week. I have done about 7 or 6 questions and answers but 2 of them are my own I made up. For one of the questions on the doc, you have to scroll down. Here it is for you to see and what do you think I should improve on it?





Reflection: I feel like I have done a lot of good work but not really on the slide. I feel like instead of talking and wasting my time instead I could have done my work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question