Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Beautiful Stars!

Kia Ora, This week My literacy class and I have been learning about Matariki. Matariki is important to the Maori culture to celebrate with whanau. I have got the information from Google and Wonderopolis go check it out for answers. Well here is my learning I also used Canva go used for work it is easy to use but I found it a little hard at first but got used to it. 


What I found that was tricky: I found putting my DLO on here because it was my first time putting something from Canva on my blog. 

What I thought was my best: I thought just using Canva was the best part because I have never used it

I wonder:  If I have put enough information in the slides

Question:  Have you guys ever used Canva before? Or if you have do you find it easy or hard to use? and Do you wanna use it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question