Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2021

My totally fun Roles and Responsibilities

 What's up, I am going to tell you my Roles and Responsibilities. (They are totally fun not like they are super not serious like making sure a kid doesn't get hit by a car). First I got this from My fabulous teacher Miss Waho. She gave us the doc with the heading and she also gave us some ideas. I have a lot of jobs to do but I couldn't put them all on because I didn't have enough room. Anyway, I did this in a day I didn't really understand so my friends had to help me Orlando, Marsali, and Olivia (at the bottom of my post are their blogs go check them out!!). So now I am going to show you the roles and responsibilities doc so you don't get more bored lol.

Here it is: 




Reflection: This helped me with remembering my jobs. Fun fact I have road patrol today and Pals tomorrow and I will tell you what Pals is on my next blog post or I think if you go older post you'll see it.

Question(s): Do you have any of these jobs you have to do and what jobs do you have?

Have a nice Day/Night bye thank you for watching my post and hope you come visit again soon!

Also here are my friend's blogs!
Go check out their blogs! (You should comment too)



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Ella-May here i think the background should be changed causes it is blurry and i don't know what it is but i like ur blog
    BYE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question