Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

My Student Led Conference

 Sharing Our Learning

 This blog is about our Student-Led Conference Slides and just our student-led conferences.

Next week we are having student-led conferences.  Our whānau are coming to school and we will be sharing some of the learning that we have done this year. I think my parents are proud of me in some way in my learning I mean they should right?

This slide is the Mahi that I have been doing:

Sources: I got a blank template from My teacher Miss Waho.
Reflection: I think I tried my best with this and did a good job. My next step is to put links to the things I do/My work.
Question: Do you have My Student-Led Conferences at your school?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ema-leigh its Georgia. I really like your student led conference its really cool.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question