Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

My First Ever Fable I've Made

 MY FIRST EVER FABLE



Hello, Welcome to my blog for the week well my first post for this week. Hope you enjoy this I have made a fable for the first time I am right now working on another one because they are quite easy but I had some help but no that much so I kinda understand some parts but we have been reading other fables like The boy who cried wolf, the goose who laid a golden egg, The lion and the mouse, and The grasshopper and the ants. There are heaps more but I don't want you to keep you there reading heaps of them. So I'm going to show you my first fable for the first time. It was confusing and hard at first but I got the hang of how to make one so it's not that good compared to my second one so yea.

Here it is:

  • Haster Told Crocodile that He looked cool in the reflection in the water. “Thanks” replied happily “ Your Welcome” Told 


  • Crocodile said to Hamster that he looked cool in the little hut she made. (Lied)



  • Hamster said to Crocodile “Why don’t you come over since you like it so much?”



  • “Oh no,” said Crocodile “I have to go to hedgehog's house now so bye”. “Okay,” said Hamster. Then he trotted off to his hut.



  • Then the next day Hamster asked Hedgehog if Crocodile when to his house. Hedgehog said “No” So Hamster went to go confront Crocodile 


  • Hamster said to him “The truth always comes out so never lie only if you are in danger or if it is Private”



My reflection: I did find it interesting to do and kinda fun to make and quite easy. It is helping with my learning and help me understand more stuff we are gonna learn about.

Question: Have you ever made a fable and how long was it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question