Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Community Check


A Community is a group of people/animals or a thing.

Thriving Communities have active members, each with roles and responsibilities.

Thriving means: Having healthy people in a community some people in a community share a house with others in their community like houses, food, beds, and others.

Active means: Participating in a part in your community you offered to be in any jobs anything even letting people that don't have food get some with or letting someone sleep in your house for a bit until they get a job and letting them borrow clothes.

Members mean: They might be people from Work, School, and around your neighborhood. anywhere even people like family, family friends, and friends that used to live around you but now live around the world somewhere else or far away.

Responsibilities mean: You have a responsibility in the community like bring food or taking people somewhere or like a bus driver taking people around the place and cars. It could even be babysitting or something or looking after people in the hospital or helping saving someone from life, people, anything. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question