Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

Victorious Value Of The Week

Value Of The Week

 Hey Welcome, so this week I and My class have been doing something for our value of the week. This week it was celebrating with others. I and my class do it every week we have a different one. My Teacher Miss Waho shared this to use but we had to add the words and shapes, the middle part was already there though so we knew what to do. For me, it was confusing I didn't really know what it meant but I tried my best. Like for Example My class and I are going to wycola park for a reward we earned by getting fish tickets. Fish ticket you get for doing your work well, including others, making someone's day, and more. I have around 50 but the last term we didn't count them. Anyway let's go back to my actual work so I am going to show you some things that are about celebrating with others 

Here is my DLO:


My Reflection: This week's value is a good thing to do and taught me some basic things to celebrate so I can do it and people like me. ( and so I don't be a party pooper )

Question: How do you think or do you know a thing I missed out on Having Fun and Celebrating with others. How do you think it would be a great idea to do something on like someone's birthday to make it there best one yet ( If they haven't had lot or it is there last one )





1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog post Ema-Leigh. You have so many great blogging skills.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question