Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

SUPER S.M.A.R.T goals term 2

  SUPER S.M.A.R.T Goals For Term 2

Hey, Today I am going to show you my s.m.a.r.t goals for 2021 term 2. Goals: Reading, writing, math, and other. What do you think I could do to reach my goals quicker? My teacher Miss Waho shared the slide with us to put our s.m.a.r.t goals in so we can try to get better at our learning.

Question: What do you think I could do to reach my goals quicker?

Here is my slide that I do for all terms I already have done term 1 and the refections. 



Reflections: It was helpful for my learning to know what my goals are and see if there is an easier way for me to do it. 


2 comments:

  1. hi you need to put fullstops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my lovely class member.
    I am so happy that you have managed to set some SMART Goals for the term. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you reach these goals.
    Ngā mihi nui...Miss Waho

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question